Desert Jet - Week Four

Desert Jet Intern - Thermal, CA

Week Four 

7/2 - 7/6

Sunrise driving to TRM

I am back!


If anyone missed it, I was away racing in the Women's Air Race Classic. More information about what it is and my experiences can be found on my blog for the race:
https://tiffanyimhoff.blogspot.com/

Marketing

I returned Monday to the desert and have been working with Chris Little this week.
Marketing is a large project for one person and I'm glad I was able to help out. 

My main project involved many Excel spreadsheets and brushing up on Word document abilities. I proofread documents and offered opinions on social media posts. 



Wednesday was Independence Day and I returned home to celebrate with my family. I dressed up my dog with some Desert Jet apparel!

Thursday involved more researching and Excel sheets. The project was getting closer to completion. 


Later in the day Tyler came around asking for interns to preflight the Challenger 300. Christina and I went to the hangar and completed a thorough preflight with explanations from Tyler.  We were allowed to start the APU and do the interior preflight which was a really cool experience!


I also had a guest show up, Ian! Ian and I were private pilot flight partners Summer 2015 at Utah State University, before I headed to Purdue. He is interested in working for Desert Jet as a pilot when he obtains a couple more flight hours. It was fun to see a friend after 3 years. Thanks to everyone who said hello!

I am excited to be back and continue working with everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desert Jet - Week Seven